WELCOME TO THE SHOPSMITH GETTING STARTED SERIES!
Whether you inherited a Shopsmith Multipurpose Machine, Acquired a Machine but Haven’t Gotten Started, or you have been doing woodworking for a while but are new to Shopsmith Tools, this easy-to-use series will guide you through the process of what to do to Get Started and on your way to making incredible Projects.
We are excited to share Getting Started Topics and Easy Getting Started Videos that include helpful information on
- Getting To Know Your Machine
- Getting Your Machine Ready To Use
- Safety Must Knows
- The Machine – The Magic – 7 Tools in One!
You will have access to a wealth of resources to help you all along the way and if you want to speak to a “Live” person, our U.S. based Customer Care Group is here to help!
Shopsmith.com offers a host of woodworking resources including: (Click on each topic to go to the section Iisted)
- Getting Started Web Pages & Video Series. A series of topics and videos that will guide you step by step on how to get started and begin woodworking in no time.
- Woodworking Glossary of Terms. The Woodworking Glossary of Terms is a great resource to demystify general woodworking terms that you will hear throughout you woodworking journey.
- Manuals & Information. Larger Manuals can be purchased online and other Product manuals and Information Sheets can either be printed for FREE or can be mailed to you for a nominal charge.
- Upgrade Parts. Upgrade any Shopsmith Machine to today’s latest technology and performance.
- Service Parts. Maintain your Shopsmith Machine to make it work like a new machine.
- User Forum. Join the Shopsmith User Forum (40,000+ Strong!) share ideas, techniques, and tips with fellow woodworkers.
- Live Online Demonstrations and Sales Events. Join us for live demonstrations and Sales Events by our Shopsmith Demonstration Experts.
- Help Hotline. Have a question? Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Customer Service at (937) 890-5197 – Monday through Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm Eastern Standard Time.
No matter how you received your Shopsmith machine, we look forward to working with you to become a part of an elite group of sophisticated woodworkers who produce a lifetime of fine wood products and who are saving thousands of dollars by doing it themselves.